Too Hot Where You Work?
Flagstaff Chevrolet is searching for the ideal candidate who can join our team as an automotive Service Technician.
Flagstaff Arizona is at 7000 feet and has never hit 100 degrees in recorded history. We typically are mid-70's to mid-80's. We enjoy 4 seasons living in clean mountain air. Hiking, Mountain biking, Fishing, Hunting, Skiing are among the numerous activities available outside your backdoor.
If you are interested in working in a challenging and fast-paced environment and helping customers get back on the road in their vehicles, consider applying for this job. You will be working in the automotive service department, assisting customers with routine maintenance and other vehicle repairs. Our workplace puts a strong value on collaboration, so you can expect to work with others when servicing vehicles. We can provide support to help you master additional skills related to vehicle repair and maintenance, and offer financial incentives to our hardest workers.
Contact Doug Dunn at 928-774-2794 to schedule an interview. Now might be the time to make a positive change.
- Service vehicles in a timely manner for routine scheduled maintenance in accordance with dealer and manufacturer recommendations.
- Assist customers who need repairs for their vehicle by ordering parts, diagnosing problems, performing vehicle operations tests and installing new components.
- Communicate with the supervisor on a regular basis about work performed, necessary changes, new parts needed or any other concerns related to repair or maintenance work on vehicles.
- Keep up with required knowledge and skills in automotive maintenance by attending workshops, seminars or other classes to help ensure the work completed is of the highest quality.
- Maintain a clean working environment on the automotive service floor by putting materials and parts away as work is completed and ensuring the customer’s car is kept neat and orderly throughout the scope of work.
- Follow all safety requirements and local and federal standards when it comes to disposing of hazardous or toxic materials.
- Adhere to best practices when working in the automotive service environment by reporting any accidents or incidents to management as soon as possible.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- At least two years of experience working in the automotive industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license and a driving record clear of major violations
- Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service
- Spanish language skills